Before showcasing the second diary of my Brazilian adventure, here some pictures of what I wore this weekend. I just packed my stuff and took a flight to the north, up to Berlin "my second home". It was sooo short but so worthwhile, I missed its vibe so much! It was a smashing weekend and Berlin was sexier than ever. I promise I'll be back soon!
Here some inspiration tips from my weekend!
- Have brunch at Gorki Park, Mitte
- Go Shopping around Neue Schönhauser Straße
(and check the new & Other Stories shop - I know, I am addicted!).
- Do shop-hopping in all stores that lately have opened in Torstraße - so special!
- Catch up drinking fresh Martini Fruits at Soho House
- Eat delicious asian dinner at District Mot, Mitte
- Have a late drink at Schwarze Hütte
- And wear croptop + sneakers all the way around...!
Pictures by Sofía. Charlottenburg, Berlin.